DIVIS Platform is a monitoring system of any devices and installations in the area of power and control engineering based on TCP/IP communication in DIMNET-P5 protocol. The solution is ideal for systems of turnouts electric heating and lighting installations.
DIVIS Platform provides:
- communication between devices and DIMaC-EK end-client,
- data recording (on server),
- data processing (on server),
- data presentation in the form of tables and graphs,
- system devices monitoring,
- remote modification of device parameters.
Base elements of the system i.e. DIMNET-P5 communication protocol and the platform software was successfully applied in various environments:
- ASTRUD traffic monitoring system in Olsztyn and Gdansk
- DIMaC-OM lighting system in Bialystok and Olsztyn
- LCS server Minsk Mazowiecki, Pomeranian Metropolitan Railway LCS and Tczew LCS in the field of non-traction energy,
Platform DIVIS has been fully implemented and applied in:
- DIVIS-EK AREX – for internal company use and external customers,
- DIVIS-LG – for the Lithuanian Railways (Lietuvos Geležinkeliai) in the field of turnout electric heating,
- DIVIS-PLK - for the Polish Railways (PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe SA) in the field of turnout electric heating.